Why Cook When Our Talented Kitchen Staff Will Do It for You?
Picture this. It’s 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving and you’re still frantically preparing your turkey before it goes in the oven. Your guests are already going a little heavy on the wine. Your kids are running around the house or yard, wondering when dinner is going to be ready.
We’ve all been there. In a scenario like this, we’d certainly understand if you threw in the towel and hid under the covers. That’s why we’re making it easy for you to ditch the kitchen this Thanksgiving and enjoy a hearty buffet.
We’re proud to announce that we’ve set the date and time for our 2014 Thanksgiving buffet. On November 27, we’d love to see you in the Moody Ballroom for a hearty spread that features favorites such as:
• Tom turkey with giblet gravy, a Moody Gardens specialty
• Red and yellow tomatoes with mozzarella
• Cold boiled jumbo Gulf shrimp, a local delicacy
• Smoked Norwegian salmon
• Fixings including cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, cornbread and roasted Brussels sprouts
• Carrot salad with pineapple and raisins
• Toppings such as pecans and dried cranberries
• Candied sweet potatoes
• Homemade desserts, including pies, pastries and other creations for folks with a sweet tooth
• And more!
That’s quite a list! Our kitchen staff will be hard at work to bring you a Thanksgiving dinner that’s every bit as hearty as the home-cooked variety. We’d be honored to have you at our table.
Other Upcoming Holiday Events at Moody Gardens Hotel
If you won’t be in town this Thanksgiving, don’t despair. Moody Gardens proudly sponsors a variety of other holiday activities, including:
• A Magical Christmas 2014, a family-friendly dinner show that’s headlined by Master Illusionist Curt Miller
• Midnight in the Gardens New Year’s Eve Gala, an all-out party to help ring in the new year
• Festival of Lights, one of the region’s largest holiday celebrations
Plan Your Next Stay at the Premier Hotel/Resort in Galveston
Whether you’re certain you’re spending this Thanksgiving in Galveston or want to plan an island getaway at your earliest convenience, you can count on the friendly folks at Moody Gardens to give you the quintessential Galveston experience. If you’re ready to book your next stay, visit us online to reserve your rooms and plan your family’s trip. We’ll leave the door open for you!