April is becoming festival season in Galveston. As we say farewell to winter, we are making plans for spring and welcome major events throughout the island. See what Galveston has to offer this April!
- April 6-8, Tall Ships Galveston
- April 7, The Grand Kids Festival
- April 8, Ironman70.3 Texas at Moody Gardens
- April 14, Gritty Goddess 5K at Moody Gardens
- April 17-22, 16th -Annual Featherfest and Nature Photofest
- April 20 & 21, Galveston Island Food & Wine Festival
- April 21-22, Divas Half Marathon at Moody Gardens
- April 26-29, Third Coast Music Festival
- April 27-28, Galveston Island Beach Revue
Travel Tip: Parking for some of these events may be a little congested give yourself extra time for parking. Moody Gardens Hotel has the Convention Center parking garage for events that our located on property.
Sewall Parking: Hourly Rates and Annual Pass
The City of Galveston charges for parking along Seawall Blvd from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Visitors headed to the Seawall are now able to use a mobile app, the internet or mobile phone to pay for parking. When using the PayByPhone system, you will need this location code for the Galveston Seawall: 5004. For more details on parking visit: https://galvestontx.gov/473/Seawall-Paid-Parking